The winners are:
· David Hayden, Edinburgh City Libraries and Information Services
· Ben Burhouse, Kirklees Libraries
· Eileen Russell, Libraries NI
· Claire Lewis, Monmouthshire County Council Libraries and Information Service
· Aude Charillon, Newcastle Libraries
· Helen McMahon, South Dublin County Council Libraries
· Anish Noble-Harrison, Swindon Libraries
Each of the participants will receive funding of between £5,000 and £15,000 to develop an innovative project in their library service. They will also have access to a new programme of online learning material to encourage innovation and leadership, be provided with a mentor and have the opportunity to take part in networking and learning events. The impact of the Carnegie Library Lab programme is to be independently evaluated by social research company Blake Stevenson Ltd.
Further information of each of the winning participants can be found here.